Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good morning everyone. Well all is well with the Tafoya family. I have some wonderful news. I will now be selling at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com as well as www.scrapoutsidethebox.com

SO TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!!!

I am really excited. I will have a special treat for you once I am in the store at GDS! For today, I have a sampler for you of my newest. One of my CT members is just in love with polka dots, so for her I made a polka dot paper pack. This pack comes with 8 papers and 4 bonus papers. You can get them at My STORE!



Link to download Sampler

Hope everyone has a great day. HAPPY SCRAPPING!

7 comments:

paintingsiggi said...

The polka-dot papers the cutest - TFS!! :)

PSharp said...

Great papers. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS these great BG'cs & the 3 freebies from yesterday!!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you for the paper sampler!

Muka said...

just signed up for your newsletter! ;) thanks for the polka dot papers and hangers - i especiialy love the colorful paper!! i am so gonna have to scrap that one, like RIGHT NOW!! lol!

CrayonQueen said...

Can't wait to see you at GDS, Congratulations!!!!

Pink Poison said...

Congratulations and thanks for the cute samplers!